“Flying Shapes” | Posh Ropes Educational Series
Time & Location
About the Event
What do you get?
- A Series of Two Virtual 3-hr Classes
- Access to the Class Replay (not Zoom recording, 4k edited video)
- Additional 30min Private 1-on-1 Rope Coaching Zoom with Madame Posh
Description: We all know that feeling when you create an amazing shape as a rope bottom and/or a rigger. But sometimes our creativity gets stuck in a rut, and we need inspiration and new ideas! In this class, we will cover different starting positions for suspension, their perks, and drawbacks; as well as the diverse shapes different upper and lower body harnesses can create. We will go through multiple suspension transition sequences, interactively, and then we will break down how the transition affects our bottoms. We will discuss the rigger’s decision-making thought process during a demo scene, ways to improvise with shapes, and tips for communicating with your bottom through a transition sequence.
This VIRTUALseries is INTERACTIVE and is for ROPE TOPS AND BOTTOMS.
This class is a TIE-A-LONG, where I will HIGHLY ENCOURAGE active engagement via audio and camera. Participation will be required so you are able to obtain the full value of the course series by receiving real-time feedback on your rope handling, tension, and pattern structures.
All my classes include education for the top and the bottom! I am blessed to have Rope Partners who can talk through their experiences during suspensions for educational purposes, to provide real-time experience and knowledge from a bottoming perspective.
- Single & Double Column Tie
- ANY Chest Harness
- 8 plus bundles of rope
TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO 15 TYING PAIRS!
This limit is so I can guarantee each tying pair individual attention during the class time.
THIS IS A SAFER SPACE!
- I believe in creating SAFER Spaces.
- This space will not tolerate any -isms or -phobias.
- There are no invalid questions or comments in this space.
- This space will respect pronouns (please have them in your Zoom Name).
- This space will respect others’ life experiences and different places we might be in our rope journeys.
- There is no video capture or reposting video allowed in this space. (BUT pictures of Posh and rope bottoms teaching are allowed and encourage for reposting)
- This space will expect you to hold me accountable to the same SAFER Space Expectations. (Please DM me directly in the Zoom chat during the class or email me after if there is anything that is said that you may want to “call me in” about.)
This space celebrates and accepts ALL HUMANS intersections of identities. I am Black, Queer, Non-Binary, and Ace, if any of those identity intersections make you uncomfortable, I respect your growth journey, but this is not the space to process those feelings. I am very comfortable expressing myself as a Black Queer Person.
Crossing these rules/boundaries is at the discretion of myself and could result in removal from the Zoom and no refund will be issued.
- Registration$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0