A Handbook to "F*ck'em Up!" | Posh Ropes Educational Series
Time & Location
About the Event
A Handbook to "F*ck'em Up!"
DAY 1 | Tuesday, November 16th | 7pm - 10pm CST
DAY 2 | Thursday, November 18th | 7pm - 10pm CST
This two 3-hr class series will guide you through options for Sadistic Rope Suspensions. We will cover safety and risk as well as options for really satisfying your masochistic rope bottom!
We will be covering:
- risk-aware safety and emergency descent practices for sadistic rope play.
- upline handling like: locking off at the bottom, double upline management, quick releases and more
- predicament bondage, including options for partial and full suspensions.
- risk-aware ways to incorporate waist and neck rope into your play.
- pain processing suggestions for the rope bottom.
- what aftercare can look like for the rigger and bottom.
We will discuss the riggers decision-making thought process in a scene, and tips for communicating with your bottom through a transition sequence.
What do you get?
- A Series of Two Virtual 3-hr Classes
- Access to the Class Replay (not Zoom recording, 4k edited video)
- Additional 30min Private 1-on-1 Rope Coaching Zoom with Madame Posh
This VIRTUALseries is INTERACTIVE and is for ROPE TOPS AND BOTTOMS.
This class is a TIE-A-LONG, where I will HIGHLY ENCOURAGE active engagement via audio and camera. Participation will be required so you are able to obtain the full value of the course series by receiving real-time feedback on your rope handling, tension, and pattern structures.
All my classes include education for the top and the bottom! I am blessed to have Rope Partners who can talk through their experiences during suspensions for educational purposes, to provide real-time experience and knowledge from a bottoming perspective.
- Single & Double Column Tie
- Any chest harness
- 8 plus bundles of rope
TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO 15 TYING PAIRS!
This limit is so I can guarantee each tying pair individual attention during the class time.
THIS IS A SAFER SPACE!
- I believe in creating SAFER Spaces.
- This space will not tolerate any -isms or -phobias.
- There are no invalid questions or comments in this space.
- This space will respect pronouns (please have them in your Zoom Name).
- This space will respect others’ life experiences and different places we might be in our rope journeys.
- There is no video capture or reposting video allowed in this space. (BUT pictures of Posh and rope bottoms teaching are allowed and encourage for reposting)
- This space will expect you to hold me accountable to the same SAFER Space Expectations. (Please DM me directly in the Zoom chat during the class or email me after if there is anything that is said that you may want to “call me in” about.)
This space celebrates and accepts ALL HUMANS intersections of identities. I am Black, Queer, Non-Binary, and Ace, if any of those identity intersections make you uncomfortable, I respect your growth journey, but this is not the space to process those feelings. I am very comfortable expressing myself as a Black Queer Person.
Crossing these rules/boundaries is at the discretion of myself and could result in removal from the Zoom and no refund will be issued.
- Registration$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0